Our Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing web development and custom software application projects from inception to launch. This includes monitoring the scope of projects, communication, and adjustments when necessary. As the Senior Technical Project Manager, you'll develop and manage end-to-end project plans.
What you'll do
- Manage cross-functional teams daily including web developers, creatives, strategists, data analyts and others.
- Manage enterprise-level web development projects from inception to launch.
- Monitor the scope of projects, ensuring understanding, communication, and adjustments when necessary.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Drive the overall strategy for the client's website and MarTech efforts.
- Ability to manage the financial and schedule aspects of projects.
- Ability to define and continually advance product requirements and translate business requirements into technical specification
- Conduct customer, product, and competitive research and analysis to identify potential feature enhancements
- Manage enhancement rollouts, version releases and hotfix deployments
- Lead client meetings around positioning, digital needs, project status, and integrated digital marketing plans.
- Attain a very high client satisfaction rating throughout the engagements.
- Acts as contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customers to discuss costs, schedule, and technical performance.
The big picture: We look for people who will strive for excellence day in and day out. We value our client's success, integrity, collaboration, drive, and mindfulness.
For this role: We need you to have experience managing website and application implementations. Understanding the technology behind the website is key.
We know you are so much more than your resume but to make sure you're set up for success for this role, we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably software development, web consulting, interactive, agency, or digital tech experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships
- Thorough knowledge of the project management lifecycle
- Must be knowledgeable with both waterfall and agile project management
- Prior experience working as a Project Manager within a digital agency or software development firm
- New product development experience
- Understanding of product version control
- Experience leading projects with large CMS implementation efforts
- Experience conducting usability testing
- Hands-on experience with information architecture
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to connect with people on a personal and professional level
Who we are
Unleashed Technologies is a full-service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech web solutions. Our client’s success is the foundation of our company and we understand that success goes beyond just a pretty website. Through our dynamic Growth Model, we develop digital strategies and websites that empower our clients to engage with their audiences and meet their organizational goals.
Why join us?
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do web design we provide benefits such as:
- We provide a 100% remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Paid time off - for vacations, if you're sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical, HSA, dental, vision,
- Short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you learn best
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture where people can be their authentic selves. We’re an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring valuable perspectives to our work.